Re: Is Black Acrylic Conductive?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dave: I don't have an answer to your queation. The black Acrylic plastic I
have is not carbon loaded. It has a blue/black organic color which may not
be conductive.
   Robert  H