Re: NST TEST GRAPHS (was NST power test)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

John, Jim, all,

I noticed during some NST tests, that some NST's show a voltage
peak when using the resonant cap value with the NST.  Other NST's
show a voltage output that continues to rise as the cap value
is increased significantly above the resonant value.  No spark gap
was attached during these tests.  I don't know what accounts for
the different NST behavior seen in my tests.

John