Re: NST TEST GRAPHS (was NST power test)

Hi John,

I think you are seeing pure resonant rise effects in one case and shunt
saturation in the other.

We don't yet know what factors decide these things, but the case of "a
voltage output that continues to rise as the cap value is increased
significantly above the resonant value" is "interesting" :-))  Pure spark
power there!!!

Cheers,

         Terry