Re: My first ARSG - Tribute to Terry Blake !

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Dan,

On 22 Jan 2003, at 20:50, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > I just finished my first ARSG and to my knowledge, I think I am the first to
 > follow in the footsteps of Terry Blake's Propeller-Rotor design.
 > Thanks to Terry Blake's ingeniusness, we individuals who lack the machining
 > equipment to make a precision balanced rotor can now have a
 > top quality rotary spark gap.

I built a gap like that about six years ago and I'm ready to bet I'm
not the first to have done it either.

Regards,
Malcolm
<snip>