Re: Where can you get nylon bolts?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Adam,

Yes, Home Depot as well as Lowes (if you have them where you live) both
carry them up to 1/4".  If you can get someone to help you at Home depot
(lol), they will probably be in the specialty hardware.  You can also find
these at local electronic parts places.  Worst case scenario you can order
them online from mcmaster-carr and other outlets.

Plexiglas works great for several caps, that's what I use and have no problems.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX
http://teslacoils4Christ-dot-org

_