Re: Where can you get nylon bolts?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Adam: If you only nead a few most hardware stores or auto zone stores have
1/4-20 nylon screws to mount license to your auto. I buy other sizes and
lengths in 100 lot boxes from any plastic supplier. The cost is only about
7.50$ per box. License plate screws cost $2.oo for 4 each.
-- Robert  H