RE: ...sounds totally newbie, but...

But, from a load standpoint, the C isn't in the picture... ideal/lossless/etc..

the 220K is the entire loss mechanism..

And, of course, the original request was for something that could be used
as a dummy load in place of the secondary, so you need to reflect the
"spark load" back to the primary, hence the 100 or so ohms