Re: HV Wire - electrical tape?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Terry: I use any high voltage wire, yes RG5-8 core with no shield . I coat
the core wire with silicon oil or greese amd pull it through clear poly
tubing with a string to make the insulation thicker. NOTE: I wrote " I pull
the wire".A Push won't poke through. I have used more layers for more
thickness. Do not use electricians wire snot it contains water. Get silicon
from a plumbing supply.
   Robert  H