Coating Secondary with Epoxy

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hi Folks,

Last Thursday I coated a 10-inch secondary with Ultra Glo, an epoxy sold by
Tap Plastics, and Friday I applied a complete second coat to cover several
areas that came out a little thin.  Now, 48 hours later, I've still have
several small areas which are tacky to the touch.  The product literature
claims a complete cure after 24 hours at room temperature so I suspect that
this stuff has cured as much as it's going to cure.  Any ideas on causes
and treatment?

Thanks,
Dave