RE: Antenna Probe ( was Oscilliscope Question )

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Terry,

Thanks Terry...!

That was the antenna that you used to scope out the Model 9J at the
Pepsi Center, yes?

Your analysis with that antenna and a digital (sampling?) scope seemed
to be a fast a accurate snap shot of secondary resonance (backed up by
what I measured with the traditional gen/scope method at the grounded
end of the secondary) AND primary tuning IF memory serves me
correctly...

Jeff

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/planant/waveant3.html