Re: which ground is best if you can't use RF?

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Use a counterpoise, or common plane ground.  There was a thread on the
issue about 6
weeks ago, I believe.  That will be your pseudo-ground.  You could connect the
counterpoise then to your water pipes.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group