Re: Geek group caps for 12/120 NST? And other questions

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc/

EVERYTHING you should need to know about MMCs is there, just go looking
through the menus and have fun :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978