Re: Questions on first coil...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CoolCorals-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello John,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the mistake on the secondary.  It is 22
gauge.  I didn't mean to write 28.

This should be more correct.  It worked out to 36.28 TPI I believe.  I
tested a short section first and went into win tesla and entered that TPI
before I wrapped the real one.  Worked exactly to what total turns and feet
length were.  The Inductance just tested a bit higher with a Marconi RLC.

Thanks again.  Any thoughts on the primary Inductance difference I had?

Brad K.