For Sale: Primary and grid coil for powerful tube coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

All,

I've used this primary and grid coil to obtain up to 30" sparks
from a tube coil.  I'm offering this assemby for just the price of shipping
and handling, $10 total.

It's a helical primary (21 turns of 12awg solid copper, black pvc insulated
wire), and a helical slideable (adjustable) grid coil (26 turns of 24awg
solid copper brown pvc insulated wire), all on a 9" diameter by 8" tall
white plastic (polystyrene) form.

The grid coil is on a separate form which can be slid closer or farther
from the primary for easy adjustment of the grid feedback level.

This assemby is not fancy, but gave good results and is perfect for
getting started with high powered tube coiling.  A low power input
can be used at first of course, and the power can be raised later
as experience is gained.

The primary is 3.25" long, and the grid coil is 1.24" long or high.
In the actual tube coil, I used a 4.2" x 23", 28awg secondary coil (not
included).

$10 Check, MO, or paypal  < FutureT-at-aol-dot-com >    to:

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662

Thanks,