Re: Proposal for Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Jim. I like your idea, but I don't think it will happen. I have over 7 ft of
selected topics in my Tesla lib and that is only topics I am interested in
not everything.    Robrtt   H