Re: Proposal for Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Tesla Coilers,

Coiling database.  Rob Canska, our Webmaster, is heading the project, and
already has some good results.  Hopefully we will be able to release the
URL early next week when we have finalized the database fields and the
entry form.  Until then, we wanted to announce our progress to prevent
duplication of work.

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group