Re: pole transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Brent de Bolt PhD. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <masterserviceinc-at-qwest-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
To: "brent" <masterserviceinc-at-qwest-dot-net>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Electronic test equipment

 > Hi,
 >
 > Sure no problem!  Soon we hope to have another high voltage things list
 > too, but in the mean time we can entertain such things here too.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >          Terry
 >
 > At 01:36 PM 5/29/2003 -0700, you wrote:
 > >To Mr. Fritz;
 > >I've been reading the posts on your site for quite a while. I would like
 > >to thank you for your efforts in keeping a well thought out forum.  But
 > >the point, I've been gathering an extreme amount of "OBSOLETE TEST"
 > >equipment from metrologist's in the Greater Seattle\Redmond area.
 > >Though these are older most are for high voltage use, either for test or
 > >producing the KICKER voltage.  If it is appropriate, I'd like to post the
 > >types of devices I have on this forum.
 > >
 > >Sincerely;
 > >Dr. B. E.  de Bolt
 > >PS...Please disregard the Dr.//// Personally I've always thought of it as
 > >shorthand for deranged

Hi Terry;
I've changed ISP's since my last email to you...missed out on a lot of
posts...
I've got 4 PIG's for sale, I bought 5 at auction and only need 1...they are
1 ea. 22,600-at-15 KVA single phase, and 3ea. 22,600-at-10 KVA single phase. I'm
selling them for my cost so the price is kind of odd. I'd like to get
$215.00 each for them. I've drained the oil out of them so the next buyers
won't be paying for the extra weight.
 > Any one interested in them may email me at master_service_inc-at-netzero-dot-net

P.S.

Please add me to your mailing list again please.

Thank You
Brent De Bolt