RE: differential probes

Hi Jimmy,

I have the 'stuff' here to find the "precise 0.177 caliber BB spacing" but
ran out of time tonight :-(

I am thinking you should not order any boards till we can work some of
these details out more.  Today, I talked to some folks that had some strong
arguments for using cap in parallel with the resistors.  I fear that
ordering boards now would mean that they would be "obsoleted" pretty
quickly...  I don't know how much the boards cost, but I would not want you
spending and serious money on something we know is going to change...

So, I think there are too many question to go getting boards right now.  We
need to work more on this front end fusing and capacitance stuff.  I think
I can get this stuff answered in a few days, so we would have a good chance
that "that" version would be "the" version.

Cheers,

         Terry