----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:fa008924-at-skynet.be>JC.BERTHOLET
To: <mailto:rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:33 AM

Hi,
I'm a fysicist from Belgium and very interested by the building of a great
model of Tesla Coil but Can you send me some adresses where I could find a
polepigs transformer ?
Thank you very much
JC

Jean-Christian BERTHOLET Ph.D.
Avenue Reine Astrid, 27bis
5000 NAMUR
BELGIUM
Tel Fax +32 81 73 78 53
GSM +32 475 76 05 74
Email <mailto:jc.bertholet-at-ibelgique-dot-com>jc.bertholet-at-ibelgique-dot-com