22 Tesla Books on CD-ROM, thousands of photos...

Original poster: "Jeff Behary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <electrotherapymuseum-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello Terry, Chip, Everyone,

I have finished compiling a CD-ROM of material from my website, collection,
reproductions, and of a lot of early Tesla books.
I am selling on Ebay copies of this CD-ROM under the title "Nikola Tesla /
Tesla Coil Collection", under
my Ebay name "dr.kellogg".

This CD-ROM contains thousands of images and files, including hundreds of
photos of Turn Of The
Century Tesla Coils.  Also there are extensive photos of my past years of
research, including
Flaming Arc Tesla Coils, Pancake Coils, Kicking Coils, and reproductions of
early Tesla X-Ray Apparatus.
There are extensive photos of spark discharges and electric phenomenon
(including St. Elmo's Fire and 6000 degree White Flaming Discharges all
generated from special Tesla Coils) as well as extensive sections of rare
black and white photos from the Turn Of The Century.

Recently I visited Prague, Czech Republic where I obtained special access
to a Geissler and Crookes tube archive, where I photographed many rare
tubes in operation.  These photos are also on the CD-ROM, and may be some
of the only colour photographs of these tubes in operation in existance.

Of the 22 books, included are the Curtis bible 'High Frequency Apparatus' ,
Noble M Eberharts 'A Working Manual Of High Frequency Currents', HG
Fischer's 'Diathermy Therapy' (A Book on the surgical use of Tesla Coils -
with photos!), and over a dozen smaller books (30-50 pgs each) that came
with early Tesla coils for medical, x-ray, surgical, and scientific use:
All give many aspects of Tesla Coils and their uses all during Tesla's
lifetime.

I feel it is a good collection of rarities not found elsewhere.  It is in
HTML format, making it as easy to view as a webpage.

Jeff Behary,
c/o The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum-dot-com