Re: Geek Group summer Teslathon

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Geekhouse is in dowtown Kalamazoo (49006), near Kalamazoo College and
Western Michigan University.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951