Stuff for sale

Original poster: "Mike.novak by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mike.novak-at-mchsi-dot-com>

Hi All,
If anyone's interested, I've got some cool HV/TC-related stuff for sale. I'm
going off to college and I have to sell all my toys :-( Kind of a garage
sale with tesla coil related stuff...
All prices are OBO by August 15th where the buyer covers shipping.

Ten pound spools of 18 & 20 AWG magnet wire, 2 pound spools of 22 and 28
gage also. $10/pound

Flat tesla coil project - includes wire, form, & really sweet topload (make
that "center load" :-). $30

Flat multi-segment spark gap made with 8 peices of 5/8" solid brass machined
to a high polish set in oak supports ( I need a pic of this one ) $30

66.7nF -at- 36kVdc MMC made of General Electric caps capable of 15 Amps rms RF
-at- 150kHz EACH. Consists of eight strings of 12 caps per string mounted on
plexi strips terminated on 3/4" solid brass square stock. Unit is entirely
new and unused and completely finished. $200

3.5", 5", and 8" Hard drive disks for launching

Matched pair of BRAND NEW MOT's with capacitors and diodes. $20/pair

Electolytic Cap bank used for launching stuff, general EM mischeif (sp?)
5400uF -at- 900V (12 caps arranged in two indentical banks of six parallel caps
on angle aluminum buses - each cap measures 1800uF -at- 450V). $50

2" dia x 24" and 12" Pyrex Tubes for vacuum tube duty, thick walled. $20 for
both.

2.75"x14" acrylic tube for TC secondary $5

Solid Aluminum electrode holders for a rotary spark gap (1.5" dia, ~6" tall
with machined flats and heat sink fins) 3/8-18 hardware fits bottoms.
$15/pair

6" x 3/8"thick Phenolic disk for RSG cut true on a lathe $5

2 huge stepping motors - would be great for winding a big coil or something.
$5 each, 2 avail (weight ~15 lbs each)

Massive magnet assemblies from old hard drive units ~20 lbs each . I got
them to be converted into rediculously large speakers, but I bet they'd
quench a spark gap without a fuss. $5 each (2 avail)

Unpotted 15/30 by franceformer everything included $40

Automatic coil winder project 80% complete. All that remains is the computer
interface  The thing is made of mostly solid metal and is powered by two
real beefy stepping motors. Gotta get some pics of this before I sell it...
it's just too pretty. $200
Made for winding transformer secondaries, it will easily pay for itself.

Sergeant-Welch Sealed Rotary Vacuum Pump
10^-2 Torr -at- 0.9CFM $70

TV Cascades $3 each, 5 identical units avail., all untested unless someone
knows a simple way for me to do it

HV Resistors:
1GOhm Resistor
132MOhm Resistor

Flybacks $2 each

Pyrex Vacuum plasma tube (requires vacuum) 2" dia, ~3/16" walls ~5" long w/
1.5" dia solid aluminum electrodes with brass terminals and nipple. $10

EM Quarter Launcher 900uF -at- 800V energy storage with triggered gap $40

Contact me off-list Mike.novak-at-mchsi-dot-com

HV ceramic feedthroughs, variac core, N2 laser project, diffusion pump
project, 30 amp 3 phase line filter, big HV insulators, and misc materials
just some of the rest of the stuff.

Soon I hope to borrow someone's digital camera so I can get some pics of
this stuff.