finally some pics

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello everyone!

As I bothered so many of you during the last month I finally found time to
digitalize at least some pics that should show the result of the efforts made.
Special thanks to Fin Hammer, Kurt Schraner and Antonio Carlos M. de
Queiroz.... and of course everyone else who added his knowledge to this
project.
Certainly there is still a lot of work to be done .....

If you feel llik it have a look at: http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla3.html
                      and perhaps at: http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla4.html

Best regards

Christoph Bohr