RE: Richard Quick Video

Original poster: "Dave Halliday by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>

They were not tapes that he marketed, these were home produced and he
charged ten bucks plus a blank tape (IIRC) to send them to you.  When I
got mine, he had apologized for not having sent me a copy of the "good"
one because he had hosted a party and the "good" tape was stolen.  The
tape he sent was awesome - I would love to know what was on the good
one.

Also fun to see were the antique cars sitting alongside the Tesla Coil
parts - multiple hobbies are cool...