Re: Richard Quick Video

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/26/03 11:23:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Hi,
>
>I don't remember Richard Quick as having any video tapes?  Richard Hull,
>however, has 60 tapes!!
>
>http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/hull.htm
>
>Cheers,
>
>          Terry

Terry,

I do have a copy of a video from Richard Quick.  He did some mentoring for
me when I was just getting started.  I found his advice to be very
helpful.  If I remember correctly, his video shows 10 or 12 foot solid
strikes to a basketball hoop from his coil which was set up out in the
driveway.

Ed Sonderman