Re: Richard Quick Video ( and Hull)

Original poster: "Jim Mora by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>

Hello All,

It would be fun and a new infusion into the list if the esteemed Richard
Quick or Richard Hull would rejoin us in the group, on occasion. I admire
both greatly, and their labors of love, contributions, and innovations. Even
a occasional chat with the rest of this side of the HV and Tesla geekdom
would be most welcomed; and, they should be honored for their copious
contributions!

Maybe we could offer to digitize the videos, and infuse some small monies
into their other newer endeavors.

I work in IT in education and understand the 5v mindsets (insurance), the
digital divide, and the No Child Left Behind set, that seems to prevail in
most K-12 schools, while metal, electronics, and wood shops fade into
converted classrooms. I personally find the later disturbing.

Hey, I plug in my computer or PS2 into the wall slot and DSL mini jack and
it does stuff...all I want to know?

There still be a pole pig in the corner of this yard, which powers these
words, but it too, will be soon be unseen in a vault. Progress is a good
thing, lost knowledge can be dangerous.

It would be a joy to hear from RH or RQ from time to time. Maybe we should
Spam them, kidding of course,  but they too, like the dedicated
contributions by so many here are to be commended in high order.

In this forum, it would be an honor to express appreciation of their works
to them.

Jim Mora,
Ojai Ca, US