Re: Finally a Field Mill!

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
>

>a typo --- it should have read 1800 RPM not 18000 RPM.
>
>Dr. Resonance
>
>Resonance Research Corporation
>E11870 Shadylane Rd.
>Baraboo   WI   53913
>>
>>  Wow, 18 inches in diameter spinning at 18,800 rpm?  That thing must be
>  huge, sensitive....and noisy!  Do you have any photos of it?

Still, that's quite a piece of hardware.  You could probably use it as a
meat slicer when not measuring Tesla coils or thunderstorms! <g> Did you
guys build it yourselves or was it manufactured elsewhere? I'd imagine
those large  plates would be pretty sensitive simply due to the increased
capacitance.  Any photos?

Zap!

Charles Brush