The Captain will be out of the country - new temporary contact information

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The Captain is leaving for Europe tomorrow for about three weeks and will
not have access to the tesla mailing list or my normal email accounts.

If you have questions regarding the VTTC Stacatto controller, STTC
PlasmaSonic board, or ordering questions, or anything else, please contact
me at the following
address:

dhmccauley-at-yahoo-dot-com

The STTC PlasmaSonic boards were ordered today and I should have them by the
time a get back from my trip. Upon returning, I will be mailing out all the
orders so that you
may receive them by the middle of July.

I have ordered extra boards, so if you missed out, don't worry.  I still
have some available.

Thanks

The Captain