Re: TC-safety

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

MATT; CAUTION... THE MORE DANGEROUS THING AROUND YOUR COIL MAY BE YOUR
INSTRUCTOR. Dioxins are formed when chloro phenyls are oxidised usualy at
high tempratures. Parafin oils are streight chain not phenyls and do not
contain chlorine. You can produce problems if you try to. We lost a group of
men in an aircraft hanger when one man added dichloro benzene to a heated
vapor cleaner with trichloroethylene solvent. That is not oil and could have
been murder, but it was judged  a stupid act by a supervisor resulting in
death. TC's do have dangers and most of us are well aware if them and
respect what we are working with, we dont nead EDUCATED NUTS adding to
dangers that are real. Play safe , use ventalation and enjoy your hobby.
        Robert  H