RE: Toroid question and HV Disease

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

There is also another factor that seems to limit the spread of this
disease. Living in a house that dosen't have any wiring that's suited for
more that 120V/15A. Since that prevents pole pigs (which are the main
carriers of this disease) from feeding off of the house, it really keeps
the HV bug at bay. =D Oh well... mabye later on...

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz "

At 10:51 31/05/03 -0600, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
 >"
 >

 >Oh no! BEWARE OF THE HIGH VOLTAGE DISEASE ! ! ! ! It may destroy rational
 >life as you
 >know it. I was bitten by the bug last May and now one year later I have
 >already built

Dan you are one sick man. But fear not, there is a cure, all you need to do
is get married, have three kids, and a $200,000 mortgage.

Steve C.

-Chris