Re: making a motor synch?

Hi David,

I am not sure the wa-wa-wa-wa sound is right.  That may be the motor
slipping sync.  The files you seek are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/syncmot.zip

You almost need a card the is half black and half white to see the
sync.  Flourescent lights or pretty sluggish so you need a very clear
pattern for it to show up.

Cheers,

         Terry