Re: Inductance calculations

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Antonio,

I ran Inca v1.0e- 11/3/2003 and obtained the following primary inductance
in question:

n1= 5.00; h1= 0.20; r11= 0.50; r12= 0.50; b1= 0.00 (wd doesn't print to
screen, but was 0.002)
Primary inductance L1:    0.0379600169 mH

FanTC (detail 3)
r1=.5, r2=.5, h1=0, h2=.2, t=5, wd=.002
Primary Inductance (L1): 39.37069 uH

Also checked JavaTC (for reference with the upcoming version).
r1=.5, r2=.5, h1=0, h2=.2, t=5, wd=.002
Primary Inductance (L1): 39.319 uH

All looks good. For 46uH, I'd would guess an input error.

Take care,
Bart