From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:42 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Input power measurement

Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

Very true, but can someone who has actually used one in TC service state
that it actually works correctly with the horrible EM environment to which
it will be subjected?  Many DVMs and the like become quite erratic or
useless when used near an operating coil.  I believe the watt meter Jim
refers to is good up to about 1.5 KW.
--Steve Young