A nice hefty rack

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Big rack, originally from an IBM, AS-400 computer. Cabinet is in good
condition and will easily hold a *LARGE* power supply (like 2000lbs large).
Has built in rollers (back pair swivel), painted generic computer beighe.
Built like a tank. Sold as-is (great shape) where-is (Geekhouse Garage in
Kalamazoo MI). You will need a truck with a 1500+lbs capacity liftgate to
move it.....or 12 REALLY dedicated people.

Best offer takes it, I've got a couple, we need the space for new gear.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org