Re: SRSG motor for sale?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

We machined some large 1 1/2 HP units for 1800 synchro operation.  These are
true synchro and do not need the alignment procedures.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

 > Dr. Resonance has some but they are hysteresis type synchronous motors.
The
 > only difference here is that the motor will synch to a different position
 > every time its powered up.  It still works though except you have to tune
 > each time you run your coil.  Tuning can be as easy as flicking power
switch
 > on/off until the correct position lines up (using strobe light), using
John