copper plated toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Having recently been doing some expirementing with copper plating small
object I was wondering, why not copper plated toroids? Make it from something
like styrofoam, paint with this special conductive paint made for this
purpose(tesla-at-pupman-dot-com), then electroplate it to a thickness suitable for
toroid use. Copper sulfate isn't very expensive and is easily available as
root killer not to mention the solution never needs to be replaced. The only
expensive part is the paint but thats still cheap compared to spun toroids,
or buying a larger lathe. I'll order some of that paint and try making a
small copper plated toroid.

Mark