Re: copper plated toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Its a special paint designed for the purpose of plating non-conducting
objects, and yeah I had pretty much figured I'd coat the styrofoam with
something to make it harder. Here's the address for the special paint:
http://www.caswellplating-dot-com/kits/csp24.htm, I had meant to put that address
in the original post but I accidentally pasted tesla-at-pupman-dot-com instead of
what I meant to.  They have some other paints for plating nonconductors but
that one seems to be easier than dipping the object in paint and is cheaper
than the silver based one.

Mark

In a message dated 3/30/03 2:28:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com