Re: Another little VTTc pics

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

I cannot see why not, sure the reason that I bought one.
Or was it just because I love tubes?

Anyway, with all those grids, I thought it might be possible to bias the
tube with one of them, then use one of the other to audio modulate.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>