coil inductance

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

If there a program to calculate secondary flat coils and give me all the
data for that coil like Wintesla does ? I can get all the info I want from
Wintesla though this is of course a vertical coil. When I work out my length
of wire in Wintesla I would like to see how the values change for a flat
coil with the same length of wire. can anyone pointme in the right direction
?

thanks,
chris