energy and charge transfer between primary and secondary inductors

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

The precise mechanism for energy transport in a resonace transformer is, as
you suspected, a function of modern quantum field theory.  Quantum field
theory supplements and replaces portions of classical 19th century
electrodynamics.

Ripples in quantum fields carry momentum and energy from location to
location and these ripples tranfer their energy in bundles, or quanta.  The
quantum of the electromagnetic field is a particle known as a photon.
Photons disappear and transfer energy instataneously across space and time
and then reappear as electrons.  This process works in both directions.  The
transfer of mass and momentum across space is independent of the transfer of
charge and parity.  These properties are transferred by entirely separate
and seemingly independent quantum fields.  This information transfer is
described in the "theory of entanglement".

Scalar fields in association with the Higgs field transfer the mass when the
particle (electron) is formed at a new location.  This "massless" transfer
of energy occurs instataneously and way beyond the speed of light.  Massless
energy transfer is described by modern guage theory, but this exact
mechanism is still unknown at present, but hopefully, will be further
understood when the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) goes online in Geneva in
2007.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo,  WI  53913

 > My physics book gave me yet another meaning for EMF. The book gave units
for
 > EMF as joules per coulomb. >>>>This is definitely electrical energy but
the
 > word
 > is EMForce and force is not energy. Could it be the reason that Faraday
 > never used EMF to describe induction?<<<<<
 >
 > What's in a name? EMF is a measure of the energy required to separate
charges
 > to establish a seat of electromotive force. That energy is measured in
Joules /