Re: Vintage 10,000 volt DC 1ma supply for sale.

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,
To those of you who were at the Cheesehead Teslathon, you may remember how
long it took to charge Sam Barros' cap bank for the rail gun, and if I
remember correctly, that was with a 15/30 ma NST.  seems it was on the order
of fifteen minutes or so.  Just for perspective.
John Richardson