Re: Non-linearity/saturable inductor as a switch?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Jolyon: The answer is yes, I beleave you would nead to wind your own
inductor. Just such a circuit was used to trigger radar magnetron circuits
in tube operated radar days. The inductor was tri-filar wound and produced a
high amplitude pulse of a fixed pulse width. A FET can do the same task.
   Robert  H