Re: VTTC Operation and Filament Warm-up

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

 > All,
 >
 > I just noticed that Eimac has completed uploading their classic book "Care
 > and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes" in PDF format. These are downloadable in
 > six sections totaling 165 pages (6.8 MB). Sections 1-3 and 6 should prove
 > useful for coilers anticipating building a VTTC.
 >
 > Section   Pages     Section Title
 > =======   =====     =============
 > Intro:     10     Intro and Index
 > 1&2:       27     What is a Power Grid Tube?
 > 3:         38     Electrical Design Considerations
 > 4:         24     Linear Amplifier and Single Sideband Service
 > 5:         16     Neutralization
 > 6:         50     Various Applications
 >
 > Eimac's Site and the Care and Feeding book are at:
 > http://www.cpii-dot-com/eimac/index.html
 > http://www.cpii-dot-com/eimac/cf.htm
 >
 > Happy reading,
 >
 > -- Bert --

	Thanks for the note - this should be the last word on the subject.  I'm
still trying to find my copy, but this will save me the effort.

Ed