Re: Finished with Isolation Transformer.

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 07:48 24/02/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Richard W. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><potluck-at-xmission-dot-com>
>
>Hi all,
>
>Finally finished the isolation transformer I've been working on.

That sounds like one awesome transformer. I have just one question: You
obviously know how to build transformers, and you seem confident with HV
isolation and vacuum impregnation techniques, so why didn't you just wind
an 11kV secondary on your transformer and forget about the MOTs altogether?
Future generations would remember you as "The Man who built his own Pole Pig"

Steve C.