Wire

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well I feel like a compleat moron today... $74 cnd with tax for a  spool of
28guage wire.. 1 pound!!! Its not even properly mechine spooled, its like..
randomly spooled by mechien or something.. been waiting 2 months for it
too!! I look online, spool for $10 us (Mouser Btw for anyone looking for
cheap retail wire!). d*** :/
It is however 'Belden(p) Hard Armored Poly-Thermized' Does that mean its
really good for tc's or have I just been compleaty riped off?
So... should I just try and return this and never go there agine (I kinda
like the place but d*** that sucked, I could'nt even get a school discount
on the wire :/ SMI industral electronics was the one who sold it to me...
Sigh. really have to get a credit card
"oh no son, we can't buy stuff online, what if we get riped off?" :/
Course i had to have em order in it...

Opps forgot to say who sold me it, sorry if you could delete my last
post... and edit this out terry*...

*OK, I think I got this one edited enough to post. - Terry