Re: OT - Anyone know how to contact jim Fosse?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

 > All,
 >
 > I am trying to contact Jim Fosse... Jim used to be quite active on the
 > Tesla List until about 1998-99. I need to contact him, but I've had no luck
 > finding his latest eMail address. Does anyone on the list have his present
 > contact information?
 >
 > Thanks in advance!
 >
 > -- Bert --

	I had an email from Jim a month or so back, but didn't save his
address.  He has moved somewhere down here in Southern California and
was looking for suitable work in the Palmdale area.  I couldn't help
him, but do remember I was surprised at where he was.

Ed