Re: Are these TDK HV Capacitors any good ? ? ?

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > As far as I know, the worst failure reported for a
 > doorknob cap was one
 > that failed as a "stink bomb". I seem to remember this
 > being a surplus
 > Russian doorknob capacitor that originally came from an
 > eBay seller in
 > Lithuania.  :^)
 >
 > Best regards,
 >
 > -- Bert --

You learn something new every day! ;)

Good thing I didn't buy any of those russian caps like I
had planned to! They looked like a really good deal.. ;)

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen