RE: HV Capacitors - Good stuff for sale

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, you are correct.  The 31xxxx type capacitors are only rated for 1pps
(pulse per second).  However, the seller informed
me these were 37xxxx type capacitors which are rated anywhere from
500-1000pps.

The Captain

My notes tell me that if the model number is 31xxxx, that it is NOT a high
rep rate capacitor - in fact, I believe it is 1 pulse/second.
-bobt