Re: HV Capacitors - Good stuff for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, my apologies.  KEN was correct.  Two of those capacitors were
31xxxx series which are only rated for 1pps.  I originally thought they were
37xxxx series.
My bad.

The Captain

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2510765876&ssPageName=MER