Re: Specs for used eBay Maxwell capacitors

At 11:19 AM 2/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Scott Hanson by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>
>
>Dan -
>
>You mentioned that you received the "specs" for the used Maxwell capacitors
>now listed on eBay, and that they are perfect for Tesla coil use.
>
>Can you share the Maxwell model numbers, maximum pulse rates, and rated shot
>life for these specific capacitors? These capacitors show up from time to
>time on eBay, but its very hard to find the original Maxwell spec sheets for
>them.
>
>If you've got the data that confirms that they are good for Tesla coil
>service, please share it!  Perhaps Terry could archive the info at
>Hot-Streamer-dot-com.
>
>Regards,
>Scott Hanson

I have the Maxwell spec listings on my web site.. In general, you need to
know the Maxwell "series number" i.e. is it a 41xxx series or a 49xxx
series.. to know the general performance stuff.

http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxwell1.pdf
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxwellc.pdf
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~jimlux/hv/maxmde.pdf